Hello all! Now I know you may be thinking: Where is the penguin band? How can I find them? Well no need to struggle on every server to find the penguin band anymore. We now have official working club penguin trackers that are 100% accurate and are real! Tired of the trackers that lie? Tired of the trackers that are outdated? Use this tracker! If it says “Tracking..” then we are searching for them. You can also try scrolling down for tips. Hopefully this will help you find them during the music jam.
I know there are 4 trackers but sometimes they split up and go to different servers and rooms one at a time. So have fun earning your stamp and getting the background for them on club penguin.
Below are the trackers with codes. Scroll down for tips to help you find them within the next 10 minutes. So say bye bye to fake trackers, and use the only REAL ones!
thecptrackers.com Official Penguin Band Tracker
<img title="Penguin Band Tracker (thecptrackers.com)" src="http://www.thecptrackers.com/updateable-tracker/tracker.png" alt="" width="500" height="200" />
NOTE: When Copying and Pasting a code, ONLY paste this in the HTML tab! If you put it in the Visual Tab, this code will not work!
If the trackers above are tracking him or are outdated or you want to find them on your own, check these tips:
1. The Penguin Band Trackers above are extremely accurate and will update everytime we spot any of the members of the penguin band.
2. If the room/server is full, I highly recommend waiting, because hacking into the servers with CP Blizzard or any other type of cheating device will just get you banned off club penguin.
3. The Penguin Band are spread out in 4 different colors, poses, and outfits. Petey K is green and plays the accordion, G Billy is blue and plays the drums, complete with a completed drum set. He wears hair with a bananda. Petey K is green and plays the wooden accordion, he wears brown shoes, wears a white & black t-shirt, wears shades and a hat with some hair. Franky is yellow wears a green shirt with purple shoes, and plays the piano. He has no hat. Stompin’ Bob is red and wears a blue shirt, with a bass guitar with brown hair.
4. The Penguin Band will always be online club penguin when they are announced to be online, but when Club Penguin Support is closed, that means they are offline. Club Penguin support closes at 12:00 AM EST (9:00 PM PST), but don’t stop searching! They might be on late at night due to other time zones.
5. The Penguin Band is mostly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. They don’t just go on these servers, but check them first. If all of them are full, then just check other servers.
6. All the members of the penguin band, except franky, will only visit the dock and the backstage (Music Jam & Penguin Play Awards), Franky visits all the rooms except the ones only accessible via map (excluding Iceberg & Dojo), and will never visit member only rooms, with the exception of the Backstage.
7. Always refresh your web browser every 5 seconds. You never know when this may update, and the page will load fast so you can get in before it’s full.
8. Use the chatbox below! It has penguins tracking around the clock!
Make a chatbox – Click here to go to xat.com/thecptrackers64!